INFO - Error "License Activations Exceeded" or "Invalid License"
BEFORE contacting support please see this section
License Errors are caused by :
- AV/Firewall blocking a software/bot from contacting the licensing server
- AV/Firewall deleting/removing "license.lic" file upon activating
- Exceeding your allowed license limit for a software/bot
Steps you can take :
- Make sure you are running the bot as "Administrator"
- Make sure you have a compatible Microsoft .NET Framework (See "COMMON FIX STEPS" above)
- You can reset your license manually via your ACB account area : http://www.autoclickbots.com/lic_reset.php
If a license error still exists please delete the "license.lic" (if existing in program folder) file and re-submit your license details from your License email.
Last Resort - Manual License creation
If for whatever reason you are unable to add or edit your antivirus/firewall whitelist here are instructions for creating your license manually :
- Right click anywhere blank in the main program folder (where *YOUR_ACB_BOT*.exe and license files are)
- Create a New "text" file (Windows notepad will open)
- Copy and paste your license EMAIL into the first line of the blank notepad page and press enter
- Copy and paste your license KEY into the second line underneath your license email
- Click "File" then "Save As"
- Enter "license" as the name
- Close notepad
- Rename the file you just created (license.txt) to "license.lic"
- Click OK to rename (if you see a Windows popup)
- Load your ACB software/bot